Designer Tip by PerlineDesign : How to use a scenic kit ?


Many scenic layouts are ugly, because of the bad extraction of the picture or because the orientation of the scenic elements is not correct.

It is really important that a scenic designer creates layouts herself and adapt the orientation of each created element. Otherwise, it’s unusable.
Moreover, it’s also important to add some elements that can hide a default in the extraction of the picture. In my kits, there is snow and clouds that can help hide a small default.

To resume it’s not easy to create but I love to make scenic kits and I hope a lot of you will be convinced.
If you are not capable of extracting a person, use a frame or one of my new Fotoblendz Clipping masks. The result will be awesome too.
Here is the one I made this morning with my kit Cold November, using one of the frames .

Perline01-web
In this case, you create the landscape, place the frame with the picture and then add some more elements in front of the frame to give the depth to the layout.

Commentaires